lack of updates ):

hey guys!!

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates ): I've just been so busy with school, piano, and just in general.. LIFE that I haven't had time to really blog or anything. I didn't even have time to twitter ): (Just everyone knows takes like 5 seconds to do!)

What has happened since the 1st.. well- this will probably be a no picture post since my camera busted on me again. ): It does this weird thing of going all red- which makes all my pictures RED & BLURRY D: Argh. And my DSLR is being returned back to my dads friend. ): Really sucks. I need a new cam. ><. Maybe in teh summer when I get a job..

anyways- I'll be SURE to do a update by the end of this week! Promise!! Thanks for the comment on the Nars Loose Powder though Daphne- greatly appreciated! :D

Rene

0 comments:

Post a Comment