lousy week.

hey guys!

so now that the holidays are OFFICIALLY over, it's time to head back to school and face the reality that lies before us - exam & summative time. This is definitely the most painful 3 weeks us students face and is also the most sleepless. ): For the past week, I think I've slept a total of.... around 16-20 hours? Which isn't good. I TRY to sleep when I can, it's just that there's so little time and so much work to do!

today is definitely not a photo sharing day, this is a more personal entry so if you were just looking for beauty pics/ or etc then just skip over this post. :)

these days I've been feeling pretty lousy, I'm not sure if it's  because my period is here (I have never gotten PMS before
taken out for personal purposes. :) thanks for the emails guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment