mac- way to love lipstick review.

Hey everyone!!

Today I'm going to just talk about a lipstick I've come to loving lately. I don't usually wear lipsticks simply because most I've tried don't look good on me and I just don't like how it feels on my lips.

WAY TO LOVE LUSTRE LIPSTICK (MAC)


This is what the lipstick looks like. It's actually a pale pink color and gives slight color to your lips. My lips are more pigmented and I find this lipstick gives me a slight bit of pink to my lips which I like. It's a wearable pink that I find I can use for everyday- and it lasts a long time. It's a lustre lipstick and it's from MAC's Rose Romance collection- however I think you can pick this up at any local CCO.

I like it simply because of the wearable ness of this color. It's not too bright (IE, Lady Gaga lipstick) and I like more neutral colors I can wear for every day. This lipstick color can be paired up pretty much with any eye combo.

I give this lipstick 4.5/5 stars in rating and I FULLY reccomend it. :)

It retails for $14.00USD.

Here are some swatches of the lipstick on my lips. Before & After.



Keep in mind that I only put 2 coats over my lips since I like a more natural look. however if you layer it- it beecomes more pigmented and pink.

Rene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if it's just my computer, but the pictures don't show

average girl said...

Hey there! Thanks for commenting.

Really? From my computer its fine- what do you get? I think I'll try uploading on Photobucket & then repost. :) Thanks!

Post a Comment