at school.

blah, at school right now ): really want a strawberry-mango yogen fruz!!



well right now I'm in my CyberTECH class... trying to focus on my logo that I'm currently doing on Adobe Illustrator. but its not working so here I am on blogger, trying to see if I can actually post pictures without those dumb spaces that keep showing up like it did in my last post T_T.

I really want these CL's! I saw a pink pair that someone posted yesterday on the WDYBT thread and saying that they came out recently! I really want them now T_T <3 Too bad they're really expensive -sigh-


kay I should really work on my logo now.. and btw, i just got an email about the section editor thing, but I did have a feeling I wouldn't get it =/, my skills just aren't as good I guess -sigh-. At least I can still be Section Assistant, although Section EDITOR does sound MUCH better doesn't it? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment