hey guys! :D finally got my pictures working on the new editor thing on blogger, LMAO I didn't realize I had it set on .. the older verison!

anyways, song of the day!



this song is just really.. i've been listening to this song alot these days, especially when i'm in need of focus (-cough cough- homework of course) and when i'm in class all bored. ): I don't know why it just CALMS me down ::D

okayyy its currently 10:53 and i actually had alot to blog about.. but now i'm just dead tired and can't finish anything like my data mang. catch up homework (which btw is like 10 pages DOUBLE SIDED!) by tomorrow... also my sketchbook assignment... -sigh-. i'll just get up early tomorrow then since it's a delayed start anyhow.

anyways, some things i do remember, today I had my first Section Editor/Assistant meeting and it was just looong. haha. it seems like this year we're doing alot of vector based product which kind of reminds me of our yearbook 3 years ago when they attempted that except with geometric shapes. I just hope we don't have to go overboard with the funky texts and stuff.. alot of work to do ):

and my feet kill also! i've been walking around ALL day carrying a big backpack filled with tons of books and my shoulders feel all hunched and weird ATM. i think i just need a good nights sleep TT

well yesterday i also filmed a video, and while i was trying to edit it (which i failed at ofc because my camera only exports . mov files and MY COMPUTER DOESN'T PLAY them anymore even if i DO CONVERT IT! UGH) yeah : d i think i need to buy sony vegas pro 9. T_T.

here are some screenshots in the meantime :)




yay for being ultra happy about SOMETHING ;D guess what it IS :D

see you guys later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment