OMG. rant.

sorry this post won't have pictures cause i can't figure out how to do it on the newer verison of blogger. wtf. I tried adding a picture, but it keeps adding it to the TOP, and I can't move it to the bottom! T_T ugh. anyone HELP?

kay no photos for this post. even tho i have TONS to talk about, but I have already reserved another post for that. this is just basically my little rant post.

this beginning of the week has already been like )#$(*#. seriously. this morning was just a blur of bad happenings with me not understanding a WORD of what my adv. functions teacher was saying.. something about odd functions and me just kind of dozing off trying to research for my 20 ideas for art. -sigh-.

I was also late to Bio today which I was really sad about, I don't know why. --. probably cause my morning already kind of pissed me off, plus the fact that i basically didn't eat enough so i was so hungry during bio, and then i suddenly get called down to guidance involving 'my multiple timetable changes'.

i admit, i gave in 3 timetable change sheets, but the first one I messed up so i told them to cross that out. mostly everything was full so i still had to either choose, ADV functions or DATA.

in all honesty, i really didn't want to take either. but since i had NO choice, I just took data. at least my teacher is funny.

i am seriously piled in work. like literally.

i have like 10 more ideas to pull from my head, forms to fill out, notes to copy, quiz to study for, 3 symbols to choose.. sketches.. and to catch up on what i missed in bio and data.

and for some reason, my mom seems kind of mad about something. so i went ahead and asked my dad what was wrong, and he goes like- nothing? and im like, REALLY, and he just saids.. huh of course REALLY. --. for some reason, everytime my mom is mad, it seems like its AIMED towards me... even though i'm absolutely sure this time i didn't do anything? oh well. i'll ask her about it tomorrow.

anyways, this wasn't really a rant perse.. but more of a..... blabbing on post.

time to work on sketches. will update later with pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment