weird day. :S

so today was a weird day. i was really hyper earlier in the morning.. but later on - as in right now or something after I finished watching The Vampire Diaries (OMG ITS THE BEST SHOW<3) I was like bleh.

Oh and when I was applying my eyeshadow this morning, I dropped my Urban Decay Primer Potion and the bottle cracked at the top T_T. So I HAD to depot it before it dries up! >< I spent like an hour depotting them into my 5g jars + trying to use scissors to hack the bottle open. :S I managed to get 2 jars of this stuff, which I will be using for alooong time because this stuff lasts forever for me :D.

I'll post a depotting method video later :D

Just wanted to post this contest that the lovely missmercurylady is having! :) She's such a nice girl for doing this <3 Here's the link to the contest / blog

http://missmercurylady.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-very-first-blog-giveaway.html

anyways, I'll try to post up pictures tomorrow of my depotting MESS and my updated logo design I recently did on Illustrator :D

LATER GUYS<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment